Choosing the Right Carpet - Quality Carpet and Installation from the Industry's Leading Manufacturers from Flooring Services - Serving the Hyattsville Area
Nothing helps a room feel cozy and intimate like carpet. At Flooring Services, they carry carpet in a variety of colors, patterns, and weaves from the industry's leading carpet manufacturers, like Mohawk Carpet, Shaw Carpet - all the better to accent your decor and walls. What's more, many of their brands are designed to be stain-resistant, which is perfect for those with children or pets.With its nearly unlimited color and texture choices, carpet offers versatility like no other flooring option.
Why choose carpet?
There are many benefits to using carpeting, including:
- Comfort - Nothing beats the softness of carpet flooring.
- Durability - Quality carpets with the right care can last for many years.
- Variety - With its large selection of colors, textures and patterns, carpeting can be tailored to complement any decor.
- Safety - As a non-slick surface, carpet flooring puts safety first.
- Noise reduction - Carpet reduces echoes and noise to lower levels of the home.
Choosing the right carpet
Carpeting comes in many varieties. Consider these factors as you shop for carpet flooring:
- Material. The most common carpeting is made of nylon. It's comfortable, durable, and stain resistant. Other options include wool, polyester, and olefin, each with unique characteristics.
- Color and style: Dark colored carpet can add intimacy to a room, but they can also show every piece of lint attracted to the floor. Lighter colors can brighten a room, but can also soil easily. From berber to plush, the color and style combinations of carpet flooring seem endless.
- Quality: Like most investments for your home, carpet flooring comes in a variety of grades - and you often get what you pay for. Lower cost carpets may need to be replaced sooner, so the overall investment won't pay off.
Many Colors and Styles to Choose From
There are many styles of carpeting to choose from: Saxony (plush), Berber Carpet, Carpeting, Sculptured/Cut & Loop, Shag Carpet, Saxony (textured), and more. Visit their showroom on 5011 Lawrence Place in Hyattsville to view their complete selection.
Before you buy
Carpet may seem like a simple element in your home - but choosing the right carpeting can be a challenge. The qualified carpeting experts at Flooring Services can help you carefully balance your flooring budget against quality and home decor considerations to ensure your carpet selection looks great and can stand the test of time. When it comes time to installing your new carpet, their professional installers will treat your project as their top priority.
Flooring Services - Proudly serving the Hyattsville area. Call them today at 301-864-7240 for your consultation - they look forward to hearing from you!
NOTE:Flooring Services does not carry every style of carpeting. Check with them first about a particular product or to see if your product choice is available for special order.
#BerberCarpet #Carpeting #Saxony(plush) #Saxony(textured) #Sculptured #Cut&Loop #ShagCarpet
Which Carpet is Best for Pets?
Everyone knows carpet feels great underfoot—whether you have two feet or four!—Shaw has developed some carpet benefits you’ll love, and so will your furrier family members. They add up to a healthy, sweet-smelling home for you and your pet.Learn More
Breathe easier with carpet
It's a common misconception that carpet can adversely impact allergy and asthma sufferers. Recently, Shaw Industries commissioned a series of scientific studies that indicate that effectively cleaned carpet can reduce airborne allergens, making it a viable choice for families impacted by allergies and asthma.Learn More
Softness, comfort, texture, color...there are countless reasons to love carpet.
Think about that moment when you first step out of bed each morning. That welcoming touch of warmth is a perfect start to your day.Learn More
Air.o Hypoallergenic Soft Flooring from Mohawk
Keeping your home clean is hard when dust, dirt and allergens are looming. Help Minimize these allergens with Air.o Hypoallergenic Soft Flooring from Mohawk. From its surface to attached premium cushion, Air.o won’t absorb any moisture helping to prevent the growth of allergens. It also releases dust, dirt and pet dander more easily when vacuumed. Air.o has no VOC’s or odor and is latex-free. That’s right, no “New carpet” smell. Experience “pure peace of mind” with Air.o Hypoallergenic Soft Flooring. https://www.mohawkflooring.com/Carpet...
Watch Video Visit Website
Best Carpet for Pets
If you could ask your furry friends what kind of carpet they'd purchase, they'd say Mohawk's SmartStrand. It's made with stain resistance and durability in mind. We love our pets and they spend a lot of time laying on the floor, so why not give them the best carpet possible? If Mohawk's SmartStrand carpet stood up to a rhino, it can handle any sort of wear and tear that your pet can throw at it.
Watch Video Visit Website
Five Benefits of Vinyl Plank Flooring
Vinyl plank flooring is quickly becoming a favorite among homeowners for its ability to stand up to scratches, moisture and more. Discover the other reasons it’s a great choice for your home in our blog, “5 Benefits of Vinyl Plank Flooring”